Friday, December 14, 2012

AFROFUSION......





 
i love the african aesthetic and i totally adore this movement of afro-fusion design that is poping up all over the runway and even in shoe stores. I was on my way to work and I ran into this really cool lady who had this awesome book bag and i was inspired to take a picture and find out where did she get that bag...?karimu abena hamilton

her name is ms. royale randolph( i think) and she brought her bag in ghana. she is a dance major and learned all of these interesting forms of dance and movement and she took history lessons there and remembers specifically a lesson on ghanain medicine....interesting.



1 comment:

  1. I love your interaction with the people. Your style is refreshing and interesting. Keep on making bridges between us. It's such positive movement and let's people feel and know how important their existence is to the balance of our collective Afrikaness. I'll be visiting more often now that I've discovered this blog.

    Hotep

    ReplyDelete